eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: FMW note

Monday, November 01, 2004

FMW note

I've reviewed two FMW DVD's for OO and here on my own site. One constant in both reviews was the criticism of the two American announcers, and in particular, the awful, juvenile comments they had when calling matches.

Yesterday, I heard from John Watanabe, the less offensive of the two FMW commentators, and pointed out to me that in the first series of DVD's, there were Hollywood scriptwriters telling them what to say. So THAT explains it.

Anyways, John encouraged me to give their second set of discs a try, in which he teams up with LAW's Dan Lovranski. So I will, one day down the road, as I do have a second series DVD somewhere in my to-do list.

Just wanted to point the Hollywood thing out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home