eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Holler If You Hear Me...

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Holler If You Hear Me...

So I'm among the test-researchers for a new BlackBerry pager/email for the next 10 days. If you wouldn't mind, anyone who reads this, drop me a line at demo73@rogers.blackberry.net. The trial is basically to evaluate some new functions, that sort of thing, but I'm also interested in finding out how much capacity this sucker has, whether it can handle attachments, and just how fast emails can arrive to it. So if you're not busy anytime between today and Oct. 30, email me at the above address. Even if it's just to say hi.

In related news, I met Toronto Maple Leafs forward Darcy Tucker (at the launch party for this test marketing thing). Not that I'm really a hockey fan, but he seemed like a cool guy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home