eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Letters From A Nut .... III?

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Letters From A Nut .... III?

Yes, it's true. Plans are underway for the biggest, baddest and best installment in my LFAN trilogy. If all goes according to plan, I should have enough material to publish the column on OO next Thursday (October 21). Without hyping to death, I'm fairly confident this will be my best one yet.

But still..... I NEED NEED NEED more wrestler e-mail addresses/websites to keep my little gimmick going beyond next week. If you happen to have an email that you collected at some indy show stashed away, or if you can think of any fairly obscure websites out there (for instance, I just found the official Jim The Anvil Neidhart site recently), please email them to me, or deposit them here in this blog. Even if it's some webmaster who can get to said wrestler, let me know.

Just as a point of reference, I've sent roughly 150-200 emails since July in this project, with a healthy chunk being returned as undeliverable. I've picked through the massive website listings at 1wrestling.com, but even if you think I may have seen it before, send it along anyways.

My ultimate goal in this is to collect enough responses to make some sort of book out of this, or at least create a sub-site of my ITR site dedicated to LFAN.

Thanks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home