eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Best Movie EVER!!!

Sunday, October 17, 2004

Best Movie EVER!!!

Well, last night I caught the critically acclaimed Team America: World Police and I am STILL laughing this morning. It is honestly one of the funniest films I have ever seen, ranking just behind the original Naked Gun for me.

It's obviously not for everyone, because the language, visuals and concepts will undoubtedly offend many people, particularly some of the more patriotic Americans out there. Chances are, though, if you at least giggled a bit at the South Park movie a few years back, this will be right up your alley.

What's more impressive is the actual soundtrack (I MUST get this CD), featuring some of the most hilarious tunes I've ever heard. Every last one of them was laugh out loud funny.

There aren't too many movies I'll consider going to the theater to see numerous times over, but this is certainly one of them. Take my advice -- if you have a sense of humor in the slightest -- SEE THIS MOVIE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home