eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Pondering something...

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Pondering something...

A close friend suggested to me recently that I should create some sort of book with all my Letters From A Nut (though the name would obviously have to change...), and I'm seriously starting to think about the logistics of it.

Obviously, I'm not talking about shopping it to a publisher or anything (again, legally that wouldn't be a fun process), but more a self-published job, which would actually be fairly cheap to compose. And I'd probably just market it through my wildly successful merchandise store.

Really, it would be more an investment in time, because I'd want to make sure everything is complete and reads well -- I've got roughly 200 letters, and I figure only 40 or so have been published at OO. Now, I am planning to do another one or two LFAN columns by year end (talk about planning ahead!), but that would still leave tons of unpublished/unanswered letters, plus the ones that have been published and some follow-up responses. If I were to warrant a guess, there's got to be at least 75 typewritten pages of material.

That said -- would there be any interest in a product like this? Should I even bother? Any advice? I defer the matter to YOU, the four or five people who read this blog...

4 Comments:

At 5:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'D BUY IT. HOW MUCH?

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is New Jack. You publish this book and I will murder you.

 
At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GO FOR IT!!!

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I'd buy it. I think.

Probably because I'm mentioned in two of them, so, yeah, I would. And so would my mom and dad, so there's three copies right there!

It'll be a grrrrreat Christmas present!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home