eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Guide To Guys movie

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Guide To Guys movie

It pains me to say this, but these clips from Dave Barry's new movie are just... horrible. As in, I can't believe this is actually going to be a movie. Even a straight-to-video movie; it's just that bad.

Please don't get me wrong -- Dave Barry is a fantastic humorist; I proudly own almost all of his books. And the actual Guide to Guys book is one I would highly, HIGHLY recommend for plenty of laugh-out-loud moments.

But this film looks like... essentially a group of untalented actors more or less reading the book. Ugh. I can't imagine a more uninspired transcription of the written word, judging from these three clips.

Now, perhaps this movie will end up surprising me. But I highly doubt it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home