eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: It was a JOKE, people!!!

Friday, March 04, 2005

It was a JOKE, people!!!

Please don't get me wrong -- I enjoy getting feedback on my columns, both positive and negative. But just to clarify something I've received, oh, a dozen emails on since yesterday's ITR...

I WAS KIDDING!!! THE WHOLE COLUMN WAS A JOKE!!! WHEN I CALLED EVERY LAST ONE OF THE 2005 HALL OF FAMERS 'GAY', IT WAS A RUNNING GAG.

Look, I can appreciate this may be a sensitive subject. I never set out to offend anyone. Honestly, I'm reading it again now and I can't see how people could take that stuff seriously. For the record, I don't know about the sexual orientation of any of those wrestlers and to be honest, it really doesn't matter to me. I have sent all of you who e-mailed me a copy of my ITR archives, and you can clearly see the kind of sophomoric humor at play there. This week's is no different than any other one.

So again, I do apologize if I offended anyone, but please understand it was JUST a joke.

1 Comments:

At 2:16 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

seriously? you're getting crap from people over that?
people need to lighten up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home