eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Arrested Development Line Of The Night

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Arrested Development Line Of The Night

"Hey look at that, we didn't get swallowed up into the depths of hell." -- Mabey
"Oh, I'm not prepared for this case." -- Barry
"Every thing I do - I do it for you." - GOB

Ok, so was this the final episode, or what? Confused now...

Damn, I am SO bummed out over the fact that this may have been the last episode. The "next week on Arrested Development" threw me for a loop, though. But still, what a great possible) send-off. The Tobias-Blue Man Group situation provided one more belly-laugh; the Franklin CD, another fight on the courtroom steps, and even the return of Kitty.

HBO or someone else NEEDS to pick up this series.

1 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

gob saying
"Dad's going to be crushed!"
was my favourite.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home