eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Kicking a prophet while he's down....

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Kicking a prophet while he's down....

So if you've been reading his blog for the past couple of weeks know all about the Jesus situation.

First came the Letters From A Nut that involved him. I've mentioned Jesus' message board here recently, and the messages some of my readers have left. At first he was responding to them with "who is bulldog?" etc. (and it's certainly possible the guy forgot all about my prank, which happened almost two months ago). Then he started erasing the messages.

Now, I've seen some of the messages my readers have left; most of them were fine, although a couple there went over the top. You people know who you are. I posted a quick "Don't pretend like you don't know who I am!" a couple of days ago and that got pulled too. Pretty harmless (by MY standards, anyways), right?

I heard today he got released (ironically, in The Rick's column, which mentions the original LFAN to boot). Which is unfortunate, to be honest - the poor never got a chance to show his stuff. So I didn't want to start a "feud" with him or anything, but at the same time, I don't think his web people should be erasing messages that YOU, the ITR readers, are leaving, all in good fun.

So I thought one last, well-written attempt might do the trick. This is what I posted tonight at approximately 9:45 eastern standard time:

Mr. Aguilera,
I don't understand why you keep taking down comments made by my readers (and one by ME, for that matter). No one said anything controversial, that I saw. They were just asking about your involvement in my prank.
I'm not saying you have to respond to this, but I just don't understand why you keep pulling these messages off your comment board. We're not trying to cause any trouble.
By the way, in total seriousness, if it's true you were released by WWE, I am sorry to hear that. I thought you played the Jesus character quite well.


Let's see how long this one stays on the board, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home