eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Programming notes, help with PDF/Word

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Programming notes, help with PDF/Word

First of all, there won't be an Inside The Ropes this week, but with any luck, we should be coming at ya with a vengeance next week. I do have a couple of other things I've submitted to The Rick in the interim, so we'll see what happens with those.

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone out there has any experience converting Microsoft Word documents to PDF. The conversion itself is no problem, but I'm finding the translation isn't EXACTLY working, and it keeps screwing up the page margins. So if there's anyone out there with experience on this stuff, please drop me a line as soon as possible.

Thanks.

3 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger Matt said...

It's really easy to do with a Mac, so if you still need help, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

 
At 9:59 AM, Blogger Trevor said...

once again, i agree with matt.
the problem probably lies with word (as with most computer problems, microsoft is involved). it would be the same if you had a printer that was messing up the page margins. what would you check in your word settings if that was the case? other than that, i would say you would have to send me the doc to figure it out.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Thanks very much for the feedback. Figured out the problem...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home