eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: 24/7 Shilling

Friday, December 30, 2005

24/7 Shilling

Okay, I know I'm starting to sound like WWE's advertising department with all this luv for WWE 24/7, but I just have to mention this. Among the new entries for this week:

- Four Royal Rumble matches (and they're going to show all 17 over the course of a month)

- Disc 1 of the Ultimate RIc Flair Collection

- John Cena's Word Life DVD

- The Bobby Heenan Show!!!

- Jesse Ventura: The Early Years

And a ton more. And that's just during week one. And I'm not sounding like a shill, no way...

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If it was available through Starchoice I'd likely order it, but since it's not - stop shilling it! I sob like a baby thinking of all the great hours of entertainment I'm missing, and the tremendous assgrooves I could be wearing into my chair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home