eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Whiner Of The Day

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Whiner Of The Day

Ah, now I see why no one comments on your blog. You're an ignorant dipshit.

I found this site while searching for reviews of WWE 24/7, which is the only worthwhile area of that company. I thought you actually had a clue about the business until I saw your pathetic knock on TNA.



Thanks for the compliment!!! Love and kisses, Bulldog
P.S. YOU commented on my blog. How do you like them apples?

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*I* comment on your blog occasionally, and I'd like to think I'm someone.

My honour has been tarnished, so I challenge this "Chrononaut" to a duel! Or a thumb war.

Meet me by the swing set at noon.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Yes, you do, and we here at BulldogCorp. appreciate it.

BTW, on WWE 24/7, if you ever need any of the matches on there, just lemme know. Be happy to make up a tape or something for you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home