eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Book Plug (AND NOT MINE!)

Monday, May 15, 2006

Book Plug (AND NOT MINE!)

Just wanted to let everyone know that James Guttman's World Wrestling Insanity is now available in bookstores everywhere, and that you should, RUN, not walk, to get yourself a copy.

Full disclosure and all that: sure, I write for the guy's site, and I would try to help him anyways, but I have always dug JG's style of writing, and think the subject matter will make for an excellent book. To me, the fact that he interviewed a ton of former WWE guys (as opposed to making this strictly about his own opinions) speaks volumes about how this won't be your typical WWE-style release.

Anyways, yes, I'm biased, but I would still encourage you all to track down a copy. I'm planning on doing the same....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home