eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Review - Mission Impossible 3

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Review - Mission Impossible 3

I was never a massive fan of the first two MI's, though I wouldn't say I disliked them, either. Kind of in the middle, I suppose. But I'd heard that this one was supposed to outdo the first two installments, so why not check it out?

This film begins with Ethan Hunt enjoying civilian life, though you know it won't last long. A former trainee is trapped in Berlin, and so he rejoins his old team (though I only recognize Ving Rhames from the original team; I could be wrong on that) and travels to Berlin, eventually leading to the search of something called "The Rabbit's Foot".

What is it? Well, we never exactly find out, which kind of sucks, and that's not the only loose end left untied. And really, that's my only gripe with this film. Sure, there's a whole lotta suspension of disbelief going on, but that's to be expected. Yet the first two hours are so are really fast-paced and interesting, with a lot of spectacular stunts along the way. So no complaints there.

In the end, is this a must-see? Probably not. Yet I can't deny it was a lot of fun along the way.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home