eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Sure, NOW he starts doing this....

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Sure, NOW he starts doing this....

I am a friend of former Intercontinental Champion The Honky Tonk Man. No, not an "actual" friends, but he's on my MySpace list (which is kind of the same thing, right? RIGHT?). I noticed the following bulletin today:


The Honky Tonk Man is available for bookings world wide! The Greatest Intercontinental Champion of All Time is available for wrestling, autograph signings, speaking appearances, social events, fund raisers, wrestling seminars and more.

Plus! The Honky Tonk Man is now an ordained minister and his services are available for weddings, baptisms, funerals, exorcisms, and more! Don't miss your chance to have Brother Honky at your event.

For rates and availability, contact Ryan Smith to ryan.smith@thehonkytonkman.com or by calling 1-888-633-2124.



My only question: he couldn't have my brother's wedding when I asked him?

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd never looked through your friends' list before. You have quite the assortment. Everything from dogs, to toilets, to slutty looking chicks.

Myspace: Where real recognizes real.

I didn't know the Honky Tonk Man was only 39. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home