eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Catching Up....

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Catching Up....

A few things/random observations that I thought I'd mention, now that I've neglected this blog for yet another week (save for some cheap column plugs):


-- Thanks again to everyone for reading the ol' BullBLOG again last month. ANOTHER record for unique page views in May, which is kind of exciting.

-- Caught part of a Battle of the Bands on Friday night, featuring the group I came to see, The Short & Curlies. I would definitely recommend checking them out. In my totally unbiased opinion (okay, okay, I know one of the band members), they are awesome, and the fact that they advanced to the second round of this thing just confirms it for me.

-- Spent the rest of this past weekend in Niagara Falls with my son. I wrote about it my experiences there in a past column on OO, and essentially things haven't changed much since last year. My son had a blast, though, even in the pouring rain on Saturday. As far as the WWE stores goes, they've updated their merch.... slightly. There were new shirts for Boogeyman, Triple H and the "recent" tandem of Hurricane, Rosey and Stacy Keibler, as well as a SWEET Kamala action figure that I would have picked up, except I don't really collect WWE action figures anymore. So I went with a retro "Hot Rod" shirt, which I don't believe I've ever had before. Anyways, the trip was awesome, because I'm still very much a child a heart.

-- I'm really excited about the ECW show this weekend, even if it IS another version of WWE employees vs. other WWE employees. I'm excited to see where they take this brand, and if they can genuinely create a bit of a buzz. Which is what's sorely needed in wrestling right now.

-- To the person who wrote me (I want to say "Larry"), YES, I will happily autograph my book for you. Unfortunately, because I'm a moron, I accidentally erased your email before I had a chance to respond. I can't believe I did that. Anyways, Larry or Jerry or Barry or whomever you are, please try me again at canadian_bulldog@hotmail.com. I won't lose your contact info this time, I swear.

-- Should have some decent columns up this week, including my latest True Wrestling Story today. There, we're back to making the cheap plugs again, so I'm going to run....

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home