eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: It's May 19th....

Friday, May 19, 2006

It's May 19th....

What the hell? I thought "everybody was going to know" today. I don't know yet. I hope this wasn't all just some sort of clever ploy to get me to see some sort of movie.

A bait and switch scam in professional wrestling? Well, I never!

On a sidenote, I probably won't be able to see See No Evil or The Da Vinci Code this weekend just because of prior commitments. But you've GOTTA love the E! Online review, the only one I could find on the Net this morning:

See No Evil was not screened in advance for critics. We therefore suspect it's simply awful, but we're seeing it this morning and will post a review as soon as possible.

Poor, poor Kane. First he gets burned as a child.... and now this.

1 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just upset that Rey Mysterio thought YESTERDAY was May 19th, and that error magically caused Kane to appear on Smackdown.

He really needs to get a daily planner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home