eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: For those of you asking....

Sunday, March 04, 2007

For those of you asking....

I have NO IDEA why the slideshow on my website and MySpace page is listed as "empty" right now. Honestly, I wouldn't have even known if someone hadn't pointed it out to me yesterday, so it could have been that way for weeks for all I know.

I went back and checked into my account on the Slide.com site and it still looks as though it should work. It even plays when I test it from that site. Very bizarre. Anyone else have any experience with this Slide site?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To:
Hank Landry, Hickman High School,

It wasn't diversity on the farm. Once again, it was your cult in conglomeration with a hog cooperation. You lost in your own business, so you prided yourself in usuary (this hasn't changed) onto my personal property. You pried yourself first onto my grandfather's business. He and my family didn't know your schemes. Then, you had the arrogance and obscenity to create disturbance on the orchard, using me for your child molestation attempts.

Take your own hat off for killing and much, much more, because you obviously act like you should take a bow with that.

Islamphobia...my trip to Malaysia had nothing to do with this assumption of yours. This was my heart in line with Allah.

 
At 9:35 AM, Anonymous EV Charger Installation Olathe said...

Much appreciate you sharing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home