eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Catching Up....

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Catching Up....

So it's been a little while since I've had a chance to write on non-column stuff, so while I have the time and inspiration to do so...

Movies: I caught "Reign Over Me" and "Kickin' It Old Skool" over the past week. The first movie was an interesting concept, but it "reigned" on waaaaaay too long for my liking. I can only take "serious" Adam Sandler in small doses, I guess. "Kickin" was what it was. I was there mainly to support our man Stu and the director, Harv Glazer, who I went to elementary school with. It was silly fun, some great 80's references and for my tastes, a great soundtrack. It won't ever be confused with a cinematic classic, but again, for what it was, I had zero problem with it. Stu even took a nice bump.

Music: I would just like to say that Edge's theme song has become my single favorite song to work out to. That is all.

FitnessBlog: In April, I worked out a grand total of... 18 times. Much better than last month, though to be honest, one of those was my 2.7 mile walk between subway stations after the transit tragedy last week (I Mapquested it), and another was just an early morning walk (probably a mile in total).

And as far as what's to come from me this month, column-wise, let's just say... you might be surprised.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home