eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: About freaking time!

Monday, August 09, 2004

About freaking time!

I have learned that Online Onslaught's Gimmick Man will be bringing the first-ever 'Thanks For The Compliment!!!' sign to the August 10th SmackDown taping in London, Ontario. Yes! Good man! I look forward to seeing the show now...

If anyone has any way of getting me a vidcap (if it makes it on the air), I would be forever indebted to them, or at least for several weeks. On a semi-related note, the Judgment Day DVD, which features signs by my bud Stu Stone at ringside, is finally out. He's the one with the "CRZ Fears Stu", "Dud", "Mordecai=Ratings" and "SWA" signs, among others.

Could this be the starting of Bulldog signs at TV Tapings? BANK ON IT!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home