eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Chris Candido Dies

Friday, April 29, 2005

Chris Candido Dies

Awful, awful news.

From everything I'd read (and I think there was a review of a shoot interview I just read two or three weeks ago. Mr. Burgan's?), the guy was honest about his problems and seemed to want to turn things around and have another decent run.

I always found him to be a decent hand in the ring, even from his days as the chickenshit heel in SMW. I could have definitely seen WWE taking another chance on him some day. Who knows what actually happened, but it would be terrible had this been tied to his ankle injury (they're saying there was a staph infection or something).

Anyways, rest in peace, Skip.

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bulldog, been looking for the latest info on boils and found Chris Candido Dies. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bulldog, been looking for the latest info on get rid of boil and found Chris Candido Dies. Though not exactly what I was searching for, it did get my attention. Interesting post, thanks for a great read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home