eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: DVD Review on Gumgod

Saturday, May 07, 2005

DVD Review on Gumgod

Just wanted to let y'all know my "Ultimate Insiders" DVD review (which was published on OO this week) now also appears on Derek Burgan's Gumgod website. There are also some screencaps of the DVD there to better illustrate some of my points.

And just as a cheap plug for Derek: Gumgod is a great site for wrestling humor, et cetera, and if you've never been before, I'd strongly encourage you to check it out.

3 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Link my blog! It's actually being updated now!

http://mbishop.blogspot.com

 
At 2:27 AM, Blogger El Pollo Diablo said...

Link to MY blog! It actually matters!

Two points:

1) Ed Ferrera looks worse than when he was Oklahoma. The man tried to lay it on thick with "cool" and ended up with "gay beyond reson." Unless that was the look he was trying for. Russo looks the same as he did when last I saw him.

2) Wade Keller is TONS younger than I thought he'd be. And skinnier too. I don't know why, but I always pictured him looking more like Bob Ryder.

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Done and done. Anyone else out there to add while I'm cleaning things up?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home