eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Random Notes

Monday, May 16, 2005

Random Notes

The LFAN book (for those of you who asked) is now roughly 70 percent done... at least the first go-through of it. As I think I mentioned at the outset, this won't be fancy, but it should be a pretty funny read. I'm going to make one last request: if you have any emails of the more recent people released from WWE (except for Matt Hardy, I've already got that one), please let me know. Going to try for one more round of letters to include in the book (or possibly for a future column to help PROMOTE the book once its finished, not sure).

Secondly, just wanted to say that this week's ITR has been pushed up about 24 hours to Wednesday on Online Onslaught, so be sure to adjust your TIVO accordingly.... As I mentioned last week, this column may just BLOW the other ones out of the water. Really happy with how it turned out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home