eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Sign of things to come?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Sign of things to come?

So starting with this weekend's PPV, I'm going to let Raw vs. SmackDown '06 act as a simulation of sorts to see how the various main events pan out. So I just simulated the New Year's Revolution Elimination Chamber match, making sure Shawn Michaels entered first, and Kane last. I played Michaels, just because it seemed more of a challenge to start from the outset.

So the order of elimination?

- Cena pinned Carlito.
- Michaels pinned Masters.
- Michaels pinned Angle.
- Cena pinned Kane.
- Cena pinned Michaels to win the match and retain his title (though there was no simulated Mr. McMahon coming out to screw me, so I guess it's slightly less than accurate).

Anyways... if you're wondering about my legit NYR predictions (as well as the usual gang of Online Onslaught semi-stars), they're right here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home