eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Me, Responding To Junk E-Mail

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Me, Responding To Junk E-Mail

Haven't done this in a while (or at least, shared it publicly....)

----- Original Message -----
From: Julia
At: 6/14 10:19:01

Just listen, has ur age been keeping u from doing the activites you used to
love,or even worse, you energy levels been at all time low's.

Funny b/c mine was, at least that was until http://lllx.stormnlyar.org/ja/.
a of includes only

wide all forms supports variety the of andfinallys transitional
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Julia,

Thanks for the compliment. You know, I wasn't planning on keeping up the good
work. I was planning on lowering my level of good work during the busy June -
September season, but now that you're encouraging me, anything is possible.

And my age (68) HAS been keeping me from doing the activities I used to love.
Which would suggest that I'm doing less than my best work, but whatever. My
energy level is NOT at an all-time low, as you suggest; however, it reached a
lower level on Dec. 14, when it fell 4.1 percent.

I checked out the website you suggested, but it's only for U.S. customers. What
about me? I'm just some poor Canadian shlub, so I don't count, right? Is that
what you're implying? Am I just some backwater moron to you people? Maybe if I
was the 3rd-biggest by market value in the U.S., and not just in Ontario, that
would give you reason to pay attention to ME, wouldn't it? But no, you're all about the U.S., aren't you? Well, thanks a lot, Julia -- thanks for nothing.

Bitch.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No response yet....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home