eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Sick update (Part 75), Concerts, Where's ITR and MORE!!!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sick update (Part 75), Concerts, Where's ITR and MORE!!!

So I'm actually feeling much, much better and except for my voice, I'd say I'm at about 97 % now. Strangely looking forward to going back to work, the gym, etc. because at least it beats the hell out of sitting at home and watching DVD's all day. FINALLY went out for some fun last night. Our friends at nufunk.ca were promoting their biggest concert to date -- a show by the Burt Neilson Band at the Opera House in Toronto. Can't say they're really my style of music, but they'd definitely won everyone over by the end of the first set; some really good energy there.

Looks like The Rick may be suffering as badly as I am, if not worse. Didn't realize it until mid-week, but the site actually hasn't been updated in a couple of weeks. Not sure what's going on with him, to be honest, as he usually sends around an email to the crew if there's going to be an extended absence, so I hope all is okay. I did submit an ITR this week (though I missed last week's due to illness), so we'll see what happens. Obviously, it's far more important Rick is back to his normal self than worrying about site updates, etc.

What else? I published a "Breaking News" earlier this week, which I forgot to do here. Check out "Kitty Kelley Tell-All of Linda McMahon Will Shock, Surprise" if you haven't already.

My Complete and Utter Bulldog audio show has been kind of on hiatus because of my voice, but I'm hoping that will rectified by mid-week or so. Oh, and as if you needed another reason to join Club WWI -- they now have their own forums (including a forum dedicated to yours truly), which is way cool.

Last thing.... I am seriously thinking of moving this blog over to myspace instead of here on blogger. I'm already on myspace quite a bit, and use it to plug my columns, etc., so I figured now may be the time to completely switch over. But wanted to hear from you folks out there in BullBLOG land -- what do you think?

Okay, time for some more F@*&@* tea to get my throat better. Later...

2 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't really been following OO for a while now, but wasn't there something about The Rick working with his brother on "Jericho"? (A show which I stopped watching as soon as I realized it was not an autobiographical program on The Ayatolla of Rock 'n Rolla.)

Whatever, I don't really care. The Rick lost me over a year ago.

As for the switch to myspace, I guess I'm for it. I'm not sure if you'll find it as reliable as this place or not. Nor do I know your traffic on this site. But I'm already there, so selfishly, it would be slightly easier for me to get all my Bulldog-related news.

You know that opening one more browser window is such a chore! 75% of my carpal tunnel problem can be attributed to you. :-)

Honestly, whatever you decide is okey-dokey with me.

 
At 2:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all!
Very nice site.
oriental trading company doc read http://oriental-trading-company.obyh.info/ oriental trading company video
Bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home