eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Random Search Engine Terms That May Have Brought You To This Blog

Monday, January 22, 2007

Random Search Engine Terms That May Have Brought You To This Blog

Well, I haven't done this for a little while, so why not?

"Is ben stiller a bulldog fan?" If there's any justice, then yes.

"Cinzia Hart bret hart remarried" For the last time, I have NO information on the marital statuses of Mr. & Mrs. Hart. I don't know HOW my blog became the search engine of choice for this. Possibly because I keep mentioning it, over and over and over again. Heh...

"a wreck in a dallas bagel shop" Um, what?

"randy orton's penis" OH NO YOU DITN'T!

"cinzia hart " Sigh....

"rocky balboa bootleg dvd" Okay, this one I can at least understand. I saw Rocky and bought some bootleg DVD's all in the same day (Christmas).

"cerealicious" Wow, I mentioned this place ONE TIME, a year ago, and there are some 300 hits under that term alone. Crazy.

"Bret Hart divorce" Poor Cinzia. I knew it wouldn't last...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home