eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: The Office Line Of The Night

Friday, February 02, 2007

The Office Line Of The Night

Michael: Mr. Franklin, I would have to say you're the sexiest president ever.
Ben Franklin: Actually, Michael, I was never president...

(Honorable mention to Dwight for "I want some man meat!")

The whole "Ben Franklin: Male Stripper" thing was gold, as was Dwight believing that it was the real Ben Franklin. Not a terrific episode overall, but there's probably not much more you could have done with a bridal shower for Phyllis.

Speaking of which, guess who I saw when I was re-watching some Arrested Development season 2 episodes the other night? PHYLLIS!!! True, she was just making a cameo in a boardroom scene, but still... crossover! Yessss!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow... and I thought you couldn't be more awesome- here you are mentioning the coolest show ever, The Office.

Bravo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home