eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Please Mister Postman

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Please Mister Postman

This seems like an odd thing to complain about, but then again, I'm an odd guy.

Why the HELL have I not received any mail whatsoever for the last eight days straight (and no, I'm not including weekends in that)? It's not a problem in my building, because everyone else's mailboxes are always full.

It's not even that I'm expecting anything special, but how about a bill? A threatening letter? A late Christmas card? A nine-months-early birthday card? Junk mail? Anthrax?

I'm just... baffled by this trend. I may have to start putting myself on dumb mailing lists soon, just to see what happens.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I average 1.25 letters per month. The only constant is my VISA bill. Also, every three months I get a statement about my investments at the bank. That's pretty much the extent of my mail. If you're really getting depressed about the situation, I'll start sending you suspicious-looking white powder if you like.

 
At 9:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daang...statistical. Wooooah, how do I get 1.25% interest rate? I'm so hot I have to knock it down from 100% interesting to whatever my flex is. White powder, no rk man, shake your money maker. Shake your can on the corner, loud man, loud. Let the whole world hear it.
Hey Dawg, I'd send you some Valentines chocolates if I had an address. I heard that Valentino cupid got prisoned and anthraxed or something. That's depressing, 'twas a great guy I hear.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home