eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Letters From A Jerk

Friday, May 27, 2005

Letters From A Jerk

Never let it be said I don't publish negative feedback. From loyal ITR reader Alan:



You are a fuckin retard. Your column is in NO way funny. You are the fuckin epitome of that loser-ass, pathetic individual who causes the collective wrestling fandom to look like a bunch of fuckin dorks. And before you even say anything, Yeah, I know it looks backwards that I’m taking up my precious time to talk shit to you (since I’m labeling you as a complete loser) but this article that you wrote (which leads me to believe that ALL your articles are written in the same manner) made you come across as an ABSOLUTE fuckin GEEK FUCK, and I just HAD to say something. What the fuck is up with you spelling everything wrong?!? And putting “Yes” as the last option on all your gay ass polls? Are you trying to be cute? You’re a fuckin idiot. I can’t believe Rick let’s you put your bullshit on his website. And don’t even try to come back with some crap like, “I guess you didn’t change your tampon this morning.” Or, ”you’re an even bigger loser for coming at me with this shit.” Don’t even attempt that bullshit cuz I’d whoop the fuckin shit out of you. Dork ass Bitch!
p.s. you’re better off just pulling a “Kerry Von Eric” or a “Brian Pillman”. I know you’re one of those four-eyed, pimply ass nerd fucks that has never had pussy in your entire life, so just end it. Fag!
p.p.s. Rick is a fuckin piece of shit too! I’m sick of that whiny ass bitch crying all the time that the WWE product sucks. If he wants to talk shit, go right on ahead, but at least have offer MORE than the miniscule “CONSTRUCTIVE” criticism that he presents in his articles. That faggot will give about 100 points of negativity, but will counter with only 2 points on how the show COULD have been better if they did it this way or that way.


My response:

Dear Alex,
Thanks for the compliment!!!
Bulldog

3 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We still love you, doggie!

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

it's nice to hear from the ones who care.

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Matt said...

"What the fuck is up with you spelling everything wrong?!?"

Classic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home