eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Family Guy/Simpsons

Monday, November 07, 2005

Family Guy/Simpsons

I'm not going to say that I have loved the new season or anything, but last night's episode was definitely quite stellar. Part of that was personal bias: you pay homage to my favorite movie of all time (The Naked Gun), and it's hard for me NOT to love the show. But then you add in the digs at the FCC, the "alternate" versions of All in the Family, Brady Bunch, etc. and you have a winner on your hands. Just bloody brilliant.

The Simpsons, on the other hand.... well, it wasn't bad, and I'm always happy to see new content. But over the years, I have put so much stock into the Hallowe'en episodes that anything that isn't over-the-top hilarious won't do it for me. That said, the Robo-tot story had its moments, the game hunting one was *okay* and the costume story was just plain lazy. Ehhhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home