eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Interesting.....

Saturday, November 26, 2005

Interesting.....

So I've had the Star Wars Trilogy DVD set for a few months now, and while I've watched the "Bonus Features" disc, my son and I hadn't seen the individual film DVD's.

We were watching Return Of The Jedi tonight, and I'm busy doing something towards the end when my son starts shouting "Daddy! Daddy! Look!". He's watched the VHS version of ROTJ probably 1,000 times, but never the "special edition", so I told him to watch for differences, and of course, he pointed them all out. But what happened in the last few seconds of the film.... well, I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the DVD set yet, but let me just say -- it wasn't in the "Special Edition" that was out in theaters a few years back.

Not sure how purists feel about it (or if this has already been debated to death, and I just missed it), but nonetheless, definitely an interesting change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home