eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Still in shock over Latino Heat

Monday, November 14, 2005

Still in shock over Latino Heat

I was originally slated to guest-write Matt Hocking's Raw Satire tonight, but given that it's now a tribute show to Eddie Guerrero, there doesn't seem to be much to make light of.

Matt is going to be doing something special as a tribute (not sure what; stay tuned to OO for details, though), and I've got my own tribute of sorts planned for Thursday. I'm certain we won't be alone in that respect.

You know, it's amazing how this is someone I've never met, never had a real emotional attachment to, per se, yet his passing can weigh so heavily on my mind. Honestly, all I've thought about for the last 24 hours or so is about him and his career. Just another tribute to how talented he was, I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home