eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Arrested Development Line of the Night

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Arrested Development Line of the Night

"Fun and failure both start out the same way."

Man, after such a long hiatus, you'd figure the two AD episodes last night would have been more... memorable. I mean, they weren't bad by any stretch, they were just somewhat lacking.

Parts I enjoyed: Tobias as the mole, George Michael's jet pack, the church and state fair and, of course, Super Dave as the surrogate. Man, I could watch that story arc play out all day and night without getting tired of it.

Parts I couldn't stand: Charlize Theron (I mean, I'm glad she's an MRF and everything, but she's just added so little to the show), Bob Loblaw (funny name, nothing else of substance though), George Sr. being stuck in the house (that's just starting to wear thin.)

That said... my favorite part of the entire night? The potential return of Annyong. Yesssss!

1 Comments:

At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've still got about a season's worth of episodes to get through, so it was a bit weird watching the two new shows after viewing almost the entire first season since the last 3rd season show aired.

But, I have concluded that George Michael is my favourite character. Despite being somewhat gullible and naive, I believe he is the smartest of the bunch. Hell, he figured out the jetpack didn't he?

Its nice to see Dave Thomas isn't dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home