eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: In the pipeline....

Monday, November 07, 2005

In the pipeline....

Just a heads-up to some of the columns/projects that I am going to be working on in the next month or two. As always, some may not make it online, some may be killed halfway through the writing process, etc.

- The REAL Bret Hart story.
- Playing guest-host to Matt Hocking's Raw Satire on 11/14.
- Q & A column (and as I mentioned in ITR last week, if you have any questions -- the more obscure the better, send them to me ASAP).
- Traditional year in review wrap-up with a new twist this year.
- Book review of the Kane "biography"
- DVD reviews of: Hardcore Homecoming, UPW Overload, ROH "Night of the Champions" and... well, something one of you loyal readers sent in that I never quite thought I'd consider reviewing, but, we'll see. I likes me a good challenge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home