eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: A Big Announcement.....

Monday, January 16, 2006

A Big Announcement.....

UPDATE 1/19: It's still coming... I swear! Me and my big mouth...

UPDATE 1/18: I guess it WILL be a bit longer. Sorry, folks, a bit of a glitch, but I'm still optimistic I can talk about this fairly soon. Just in case RK decided to hold her breath or something.... :)

.... is coming to this very blog shortly. I can't spill the details yet, but needless to say, it's something I'm quite excited about.

Stay tuned. Shouldn't be that long before I can explain further...

6 Comments:

At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should I just sit here and constantly hit "refresh"? If I get up and go to the bathroom, will I miss it? I'm prepared to fast for at least 3 days, is that enough?

 
At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I BET IT'S YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH THE BOOGEYMAN'S CHILD!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Yes, rk, I wouldn't leave your post ever (EVER!!!) just in case it breaks at 2 a.m. next Thursday. But more likely, I'll have more to say by tonight or thereabouts.

And no, I'm not pregnant with The Boogeyman's lovechild. We are just "friends".

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Will this announcement be a big letdown...?

BANK ON IT!!!

 
At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, I'll be hanging out over at that park ranger's blog until you get your shit together.

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're friends witht he Boogeyman's lovechild?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home