eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Mr. Show - Seasons 1 and 2 DVD

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Mr. Show - Seasons 1 and 2 DVD

Wow.

This was just one of those programs that, because I believe it was never available here in Canada, I never knew how innovative it was. But as a huge fan of David Cross' work on Arrested Development, I bought the first two seasons of Mr. Show on DVD just to see what it's all about.

Some very high-quality sketch comedy here, for those of you who've never heard of it before. It's like Saturday Night Live on steroids. There are at least two or three parts each episode that force me to laugh out loud. Just some tremendous., tremendous stuff here, and I'd definitely encourage you all to check it out.

2 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Trevor said...

i absolutely love that show but i am trying to remember where i saw it. it was on at some point here. did you see cross on colbert report last night?

 
At 12:16 AM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Yeah, I saw a video clip today (if it's the one where he's a liberal radio host), which was AWESOME!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home