eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: The Power of Cookie Crisp

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Power of Cookie Crisp

So just now, I was hopelessly bummed out about something, when a friend offered me a bowl of her Cookie Crisp. My mood changed instantly.

Why the hell would Cookie Crisp do that? If you're reading this in the U.S., you probably won't understand, but it's one of those foods that has just never been available in Canada for whatever reason. After a decades-long embargo on certain American-based foods/snacks/treats, etc., virtually are available here these days (with the exceptions of Cookie Crisp, M&M Cookies and Mentadent toothpaste).

Why no export love for Cookie Crisp? I have no idea. Perhaps it upsets the balance of power between our two countries or something. I figure this will be the Tories' first official act when in power.

Anyways, ever since hearing about this imported box of cookie-shaped cereal, I have been thinking about it. Constantly. No joke, I even dreamt last week that I was the Cookie Crisp burglar. Yes, I am a goof -- but chances are pretty good that you know this already if you've been reading my stuff for any length of time.

But without this turning into an offshoot of something that appears on X-entertainment, let me just that I am happily munching away on Cookie Crisp cereal. And all is right again with the world...

4 Comments:

At 12:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i also love cookie crisp, and i was planning to get my baggage full of cookie crisp next time i go to the states.

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if any one is interested i know of a place in toronto that sells this delicious cereal email me if you wanna know

 
At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHERE IS IT IN TORONTO
PLease email me! please?
needcarrotsticks@hotmail.com

 
At 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

email me too and let me know where I can find this stuff..

f.ananta@gmail.com

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home