eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Friday, January 20, 2006

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

First, apologies for the delay. Initially, this was supposed to happen on Tuesday, and I understand there was something of a server glitch, which didn't get fixed until just now. The Bulldog Curse strikes again, I suppose.


And now, the announcement: Starting this week, I am writing a column for James Guttman's World Wrestling Insanity called "Canadian Bulldog's True Wrestling Stories." This is NOT Inside The Ropes, although I suspect there are similarities in the style of humor. Please let me know what you think, as I very excited about this new concept.

Am I ceasing to write Inside The Ropes on Online Onslaught? Not at all. I am very much committed to writing for both sites (at least until I have some sort of breakdown). I love being part of Team OO and having my work featured alongside such an incredibly talented group of writers (and Pyrofalkon).

At the same time, I have been blown away by the quality of James' site and I encourage you all to check The Insanity out if you haven't already. Between his always-hilarious "Raw Insanity" columns, Derek Burgan's brilliant articles, the audio interviews and commentary from Dr. Tom Pritchard, it's fast-becoming a must-see location for Internet wrestling fans. (Of course, we'll see if I can't scare some of them away…)

So there you have it. Please check out both "Inside The Ropes" and "Canadian Bulldog's True Wrestling Stories" from here on in. Will it be a fun ride in 2006? BANK ON IT!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well damn. All of this build up for "the big announcement", and I ended up reading about it in your myspace bulletin first. At least I can go pee now.

That's the first time I've ever been to that site - pretty interesting.

As for your premiere column, I'm filled with one burning question. Why is Shawn Michaels always on the right in all of the Rockers pictures? Was there some rule that they had to stand alphabetically?

Secondly, how hard was it for you to spell the names CORRECTLY? :-)

 
At 9:00 PM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Thanks much.

Shawn always stands on the right because he's a big primadonna. I guess.

It WAS tough to write their legit names, believe it or not. When you've been doing this for almost three years, you have erase over the "Sean McMichaels" references and change them to Shawn Michaels. Weird.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home