eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Rowdy Roddy Piper Diagnosed With Cancer

Monday, November 27, 2006

Rowdy Roddy Piper Diagnosed With Cancer

Just read the news over on wwe.com, and honestly, I haven't read wrestling-related news this sad since I learned of Eddie Guerrero's passing about a year ago.

I actually just finished watching Piper's new DVD set "Born to Controversy" two weeks ago and it's a real gem. The final disc alone full of old Piper's Pits is just amazing to watch, especially when you see how much heat Piper was able to get back in the day (and even during his 2003 heel run). I've said this before, but other than Mick Foley, Piper has been my favorite all around performer in the 20-plus years I've been watching wrestling.

Here's to a speedy recovery, Hot Rod.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home