eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Great Marketing Idea

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Great Marketing Idea

I'm surprised no one had ever thought of this before -- just noticed in Orville Redenbacher's how they now slip in free DVD's of hit TV shows. Talk about knowing your audience!

Anyways, the one I got tonight has old A-Team, Miami Vice and Magnum P.I. episodes. I saw one with The Office as well, but seeing as I already have all of the episodes available on DVD, what's the point?

Anyways.... great idea.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha
I can cry myself to sleep in laughter. Wait...I need some Redenbachers. I wonder what the chances are that I can get CSI episodes. Nah, I'll just watch CSIs soon enough with some firey cajun popcorn in hand.

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Cory Harris said...

Jiffy Pop tried this with VHS back about ten years ago, but cooking popcorn on the stovetop ended up proving too dangerous.

 
At 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pops tried cooking jiggy about twenty years ago with his 22. But the cornie was way not dangerous. A kettle watched never boils for no reason. Should've got it on VHS.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw5xkBWajD4

 

Post a Comment

<< Home