eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: January FitnessBlog

Friday, February 02, 2007

January FitnessBlog

(Don't mind me. I'm doing this more for my own benefit than anything else. See, last year, I was very strict about going to the gym 4 times a week, even if it was for half an hour. I've been struggling a bit lately, so I thought by posting this in a semi-public forum, I'd become more motivated to keep it up. At least, until I forgetting about doing this next month).

For January, I went to the gym.... 18 times.

(Again, I realize that's not a major accomplishment or anything. But 18 visits looks good on paper.)

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you beat me and my "gym" is only a flight of stairs away from where my ass is sitting right now. BUT, I did have a week's worth of legitimate sick days in there and I'm still coughing on the treadmill. Motherfuckin' winter.

Do you think you can somehow motivate me with your attempt to motivate yourself? That would be great.

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Bulldog said...

Yes; yes I can. You have to order my DVD called "Caged Wisdom: Musings From Prison", which is available for only four payments of $19.95.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dugeons and Dragons
Bulldog's a dragon and "rkie rk"
is via pothole. I believe location abyss is more appropriate a description.
Rkie, can you motivate yourself to not motivate others? I mean read Bulldog's book already. You could burn some calories by thinking. Could. It's all about the effort. Some like to sweat while others can't get it moving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home