eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: The Police Reunion

Sunday, February 11, 2007

The Police Reunion

Did I tune in late, or did they ONLY play one song (Roxanne)?

Having said that, that was probably the most anticipated musical event (to me) in the last 10 years. One of those things I never thought I'd see again, and I'll probably be among those trying to get reunion show tickets if they come to Toronto.

Also, how does Stevie Wonderful look older than Tony Bennett? Something is very wrong with that picture...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excuse me.

They played a lot of songs. The players that played them, who in turn played the songs to other players, are still playing...their wrongs. There are good parts of other songs, so check those out.

Stevie Wonderful looks older than Tony Benett because of the smokeless flame(noncosmo surgery). There is disfigurement involved even in respite. This is not Adam, Tony. I am not your Eve, Tony. These grand figures are way below, their souls pocketed in a safe place.

Valentine's chocolate anyone?

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

^^^^
Can we put arsenic in them and force-feed them to you? Speaking of which, do you just sit around all afternoon eating bon-bons with lead paint chips in them?

 
At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you really need the other guys? Doesn't Sting sing Police songs anyway when he tours? Do a couple other old geezers really make it that much better?

Your 80s fetish is really out of control. :-)

 
At 10:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I was looking for QUEEN, the song "Under Pressure." Then, I remembered I only like that verse of the song because QUEEN sucks. Do I have to type "literally," to get the point across?

I like the verse from AC/DC, "...hell's bells, hell's bells." It reminds me of this prostitute named Brenda who tried to molest children and anyone. Definitely not "Gwen," the fairy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home