eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Temporary Hiatus

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Temporary Hiatus

It's that time of year again where I have to cut down on my schedule a bit due to external commitments. While I wouldn't expect something new every week from me on Online Onslaught, World Wrestling Insanity and Club WWI for the next month or so, I do expect to have some new material over that time. Just not nearly as frequent.

There. Now I can enjoy my vacation in the Poconos guilt-free...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hank the cow, dawg Landry and George (monkey curious for shit) Frissel (french_for strawberry_aka, "forsale") are morons aka wads aka infinitely dickweeds. Another generation of gene spoilage from those sacks. They attend their noncivic duties as false fanatical "teachers" Teachers? TEACHERS?!!! Hurry, get the innocent youth out of the building! Do administrations do background checks? F'ing Kewpie shits. No wonder Georga likes skirts and Shaytan F's him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home