eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Let's see how long this keeps up....

Monday, May 14, 2007

Let's see how long this keeps up....

So I've decide to take a "Learn To Run" course, starting tonight. It's literally down the road from my apartment, and it seems painless enough. According to the program's description:

Our goal is to have you able to run for 20 minutes by the end of this clinic with a gradual progression of run and walk breaks.

Now.... I don't know if I'll ever be able to get to 20 minutes, especially after only 10 weeks of instruction. But definitely, it's worth a shot.... Wish me luck!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just want to know who put the anthrax on the jet I was on.

Is that tooooo much to ask. Think about how someone would feel who's victimized by that.

Was it that Algerian? My dad said "Those are bad mother-fuckers to mess with." I wonder why.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home