eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Happy 2nd Birthday, WWI!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Happy 2nd Birthday, WWI!

Not to sound TOO self-serving, but I just wanted to wish World Wrestling Insanity a happy second birthday/anniversary/whatever. As someone who's been almost since the start, I have to tip my hat to James Guttman at constantly working on the site and keeping it fresh.

Again, I know this sounds like something of an infomercial, but I check the site daily, and not because I feel obligated to, but because I honestly like the way it's taken shape, and the unique "voice" we now have on the Web.

And while we're playing "Mutual Admiration Society" (tm Gorilla Monsoon), I thought I'd just mention that I was also mentioned in rather glowing terms on WWI's message board today by JG himself:

Of course, I have to point out the Canadian Bulldog too. CB makes me laugh every week whether it's through his column, audio, or email. Like ZAH, I searched him out and was amazed at how funny he was. His style was unlike anything I had read before online and it didn't overdo it like many others. He was a natural and I was really happy when he agreed to join us.

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home