eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Catching Up With Canadian Bulldog (Part Deux)

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Catching Up With Canadian Bulldog (Part Deux)

Apologies to the 17 people a day who read this thing for taking, what, two weeks to update it. Things have been busy in the Bulldog's life, what can I say? Here are some updates:

October FitnessBlog: 15 workouts, which is pretty pathetic, though I WAS out of the country for almost a week. I had something of a revelation late last month, though, and have changed my routine a bit.

For the past two years, I have made sure (almost always) to shoot for 4 workouts a week but honestly, a lot of them were half-assed and I got nothing done. A lot of it had to do with timing. Some nights, I'm just getting home at 9 p.m., and other mornings it's a quick effort at 6 a.m. before I leave for work.

I talked to the staff at my gym and they are really pushing the idea that you should do the same nine exercises (different types of nautilus machines) for 20 minutes, 3 times a week, in addition to 5-10 minutes of warming up (which I usually do via some sort of exercycle or stair-climbing machine). I think I can manage three times a week, but a little more intense of a workout. So the overall numbers will slip, I guess, but so long as I stick to this routine, it should be better in the long run.


Reaching Me: Honestly, I rarely check my "Bulldog" emails anymore. Partly it's because my Hotmail address has been infused with dozens and dozens of new spam messages every week (and yes, I am on the maximum spam filter) and partly it's because I just don't have time. I would say if anyone needs to reach me urgently, the place I check most frequently is the World Wrestling Insanity message boards. If you haven't already signed up - I'd definitely encourage it. Otherwise, if you're my "real-life" friends... well, you know where to reach me anyways. But the Hotmail address, use at your own caution.

Breaking News:

WWE Retroactively Suspends Angle For Wellness Violation
The Honky Tonk Man "Sick And Tired" Of Being Typecast

At The Movies: You have to see "Bee Movie". You just absolutely have to. Not only is it a good "kid's movie", but it's one with a lot of appeal for adults as well, particularly if you're into the Seinfeld-esque humor. I haven't enjoyed a kid's movie so much since probably "Toy Story". Also saw "Eastern Promises" the other week, which was alright, and violent enough to keep me happy, but definitely not something I'd rush to go out and see....

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home