eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Catching Up With Canadian Bulldog

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Catching Up With Canadian Bulldog

Sorry for the longer-than-normal delay in updates... just been hella busy lately with real life. So where do we start?

September FitnessBlog: I worked out a total of 18 times last month, which seems to be pretty much the average these days. But here's something cool -- my gym has recently changed ownership, and as part of the changes (read: an eventual grab for higher fees) they have a kind of "cycle" program where you cycle through 9 different machines as part of some proven system to help you lose weight, age better, feel better, etc. I've only done the whole loop twice so far, but I think I'm going to stick with it for a while...

Latest "Breaking News": Vince McMahon Chosen As Next James Bond

Latest Audio: Up on Club WWI right now, James Guttman and I talked for almost an HOUR about all things wrestling, including John Cena, who will take his place this weekend at No Mercy, why WWE is having trouble getting new fans, Hornswoggle, save_us.222, Damien Demento, Bubby Bulldog, the Canadian Target Hockey Stores and MUCH more!

Misc. television: If you haven't already, do yourself a favor and watch this week's Rick Mercer Report. I'm not a regular viewer, but I may very well become one, based solely on his comedy bit with embattled media baron Conrad Black.

And just to add a bit of hype, next week's True Wrestling Story is guaranteed to shock and surprise you! Tune in next Tuesday.... if, uh, I get enough time this weekend to work on it.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: Rick Mercer/Conrad Black

Are you speaking of the Celebrity Tip: How to Wax a Maple Leaf segment?

That was awesome. Have you ever seen Pierre Burton (pre-death) teach the kids to roll a joint? Awesomer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFxCqXwBZ28

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get your recruit (Bond) out of my environment. If I owned the property...it would be different.

This is your first warning.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home