eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: The Office Line Of The Night

Friday, September 28, 2007

The Office Line Of The Night

Ryan: Did this happen on company property?

Michael: It was on company property, with company property. So, double jeopardy. We're fine.

Ryan: I don't think-- I don't think you understand how jeopardy works.

Michael: Oh, I'm sorry. What is, 'we're fine.'




SO nice to get my Dundler-Mifflin fix last night! Not sure if its because of the new roles/relationships, or just because I've been watching my Season 3 DVD religiously, but it just seems like they've tweaked the formula a little. Not to say this necessarily a bad thing -- but I'm reserving judgment for a few more episodes at least. Additional thoughts:

Who knew that Pam and Jim finally hooking up would be so anti-climactic? Then again, was there a better way to pull this off after three seasons of teasing it (that's what she said)?

Other than the nipple tape incident (which, believe it or not, I had heard about in my classes during a short-lived fling with running earlier this year -- it apparently happens quite frequently), there was a disturbing shortage of Andy.

I'd like to see where they go with Dwight and Angela -- interesting twist. LOVE how the cat clawed through packages of frozen french fries.

SWEET bit of continuity bringing back the stripper from Bob Vance's bachelor party as the nurse, and Michael's comment "so you went back and got your degree?" was awesome.

And the brought back the IT guy! Wonder if he's going to be a more permanent part of the cast now?

Michael describing Toby as Satan? Classic.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home