eXTReMe Tracker Canadian BullBLOG: Survivor Series Thoughts

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Survivor Series Thoughts

Chris Benoit vs. Booker T

Honestly, we missed a good five-ten minutes of the match because the movie theater where we were watching was having satellite problems, so hard to comment on this one. Basically just saw the last minute or two.

Trish Stratus vs. Melina

I guess it furthers the Trish-Mickie storyline, which is fine. Plus Tazz and Styles arguing on commentary was priceless.

Edge Copies Me Yet Again

Only, this time, he didn't even know it. He was insulting Dmitri Young at ringside, who I commented (and I have witnesses who heard me!) looks a little like Mark Henry. Then Copeland calls him "Mark Henry". Geez, at least put me on your fucking payroll already, guy!

Triple H vs. Ric Flair

Just a classic. One of the best matches I've seen this year. Very old school, very emotional and very gory.

John Cena vs. Kurt Angle

Not sure that I agreed with the finish (maybe the title will be held up now), but it was definitely better than some of their previous encounters, so you've got that going on. Not bad, really.

Teddy Long vs. Eric Bischoff

Sorry.. The Boogeyman was there... why?

Team Raw vs. Team SmackDown

I'm surprised Lashley was eliminated so quickly (I mean, why put him on the team unless you're trying to push the guy?), but otherwise, everyone looked pretty decent in there, especially JBL and Masters (surprisingly). Not sure I would have gone with Orton as the sole survivor (uh, yet again), but it does give him momentum if they're going to but the World title on him now.

Also, the commentary from all five Raw/SD commentators was a bit of a clusterfuck at times, though again, LOVED Tazz dissing Styles.

Undertaker Returns From The Dead - Again
Oh, whatever.


Overall, decent show. One of the better ones this year from WWE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home